Ultimate Cleaning Checklist Service and Cost
in McAllen, TX
RGV Cleaning Company
Looking for a cleaning checklist? We love to clean and love to train. And, we know RGV Cleaning Company customers love our service. Besides, sharing is good. Use our house cleaning checklist to clean your home or office. Follow this cleaning schedule loosely or to a tee—either way, you’ll be pleased with the progress. Prefer to do a laundry day followed by a go nuts with the vacuum cleaner day? This weekly cleaning checklist by action can help prioritize and save time with dividing your household chores into key categories; washing, dusting, sanitizing, vacuuming, sweeping, organizing and your outdoor needs.
ULTIMATE CLEANING CHECKLIST
McAllen Cleaning Checklist Apartment Cleaning Office Cleaning Checklist RGV Cleaning Company
Looking for a cleaning checklist for your Apartment office or apartment? Follow this cleaning schedule loosely or to a tee—either way, you’ll be pleased with the progress. RGV Cleaning Company is the best cleaning company in McAllen TX. We follow cleaning checklist for Apartment cleaning, office cleaning, building cleaning, carpet cleaning, estate clean out and junk removal. A commercial or residential Apartment cleaning checklist is a nice way to manage the little messes that add up over time
A powerful cleaning checklist from RGV Cleaning Company that creates a simple schedule so your weekly and monthly tasks are completed in reasonable times without feeling overwhelming. Give you and your family a way to split the chores simply and professionally.
Can’t leave the room until it’s perfect? We know how you feel. This checklist is made for the busy cleaner who prefers to tackle each room entirely. We help break down the needed tasks by room to let you take a break between the bedrooms and the bathrooms.
Our ultimate cleaning checklist includes but not limited to following:
- Before you start going room to room, pause first to put on some great, lively music. That’s better. Now pick up clutter, and as you go, feel free to second-guess your belongings. The less you have, the less you have to put away, clean, and dust: scrutinize books, magazines, newspapers, DVDs, furniture, toys the kids have outgrown, old computers you’ve outgrown, old clothes and shoes in the closets…is it time to donate and recycle? Turn off light bulbs and ceiling fans as you go for the upcoming dusting work.
- Speaking of closets, if you have any that you’re afraid to open, face your fears its time to minimize and organize.
- Dust (go left to right, top to bottom) with microfiber cloths. This will lower allergens and improve the air quality in your house. Dampened cloths tied to the ends of mops and brooms work great for removing cobwebs. For slatted blinds, use the string to close them one way and dust, then close them the other way and repeat…it’s effective and a lot more efficient than trying to do one slat at a time. Don’t forget to hit the tops of doors, fans, light fixtures, picture frames and yes, each of your knick-knacks (keep them in display cases to reduce dusting work). For the face of framed photos, TV screens, and computer monitors, use glass cleaner on your cotton cloth or microfiber to avoid streaking.
- Make sure your bag/compartment isn’t already full, and use the right settings and attachments. Hit the floors in the whole house, and upholstered furniture. Be amazed at all those missing items (socks, your favorite pen) that you find under your couch cushions.
- Sweep/mop/treat floors (except kitchen). For mopping, start at the farthest corner of the room and move back toward the entrance. Rinse mop after completing each 4 x 4 foot area.
- Furniture freshening. Every now and then, some wooden furniture needs a good waxing.
- Alamo TX Cleaning Checklist
- Alton TX Cleaning Checklist
- Brownsville TX Cleaning Checklist
- Donna TX Cleaning Checklist
- Edcouch TX Cleaning Checklist
- Edinburg TX Cleaning Checklist
- Elsa TX Cleaning Checklist
- Granjeno TX Cleaning Checklist
- Harlingen TX Cleaning Checklist
- Hidalgo TX Cleaning Checklist
- La Joya TX Cleaning Checklist
- La Villa TX Cleaning Checklist
- McAllen TX Cleaning Checklist
- Mercedes TX Cleaning Checklist
- Mission TX Cleaning Checklist
- Rio Grande City TX Cleaning Checklist
- Raymondville TX Cleaning Checklist
- Palmhurst TX Cleaning Checklist
- Palmview TX Cleaning Checklist
- Penitas TX Cleaning Checklist
- Pharr TX Cleaning Checklist
- Progreso TX Cleaning Checklist
- Progreso Lakes TX Cleaning Checklist
- San Juan TX Cleaning Checklist
- Sullivan City TX Cleaning Checklist
- Weslaco TX Cleaning Checklist